RC poster

Battery and charger recommendations.

Hi Everyone,

Tax return has come in and it is time to finally to get my Slash. I am looking for some recommendations or suggestions for a LiPO battery and charger?

Thank you all in advance for the time! Have a great weekend!

Respectfully,
    George D.

RC Racer
    A Traxxas 2S LiPo battry with a high mAh and any Traxxas charger compatible with it. It also depends if you get VXL or Titan 12T and XL-5. VXL can do 3S but XL-5 can only do 2S.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    When I ain't at school I'm racing my Slash

RC Competitor
    i've been happy with my smc (superior matching concepts) 2s pack and traxxas charger. Though in hind sight, I wish I had purchased a more universal charger. I have a dynamite 2s, which has been fine, but was more expensive. Make sure you get a high enough C and Mah rating so if you eventually go to brushless you can use the same pack.

RC poster
    I am using the traxxas charger and traxxas 2s LiPo also, works great and easy to use. I have a 5800mah and it runs strong for what seems like forever, VXL setup in truck.

Yes definitely the traxxas ezpeak charger I love mine. And I run the gens ace lipos I think they're great. And for a 2s 5000mah 50 c is only around $30 off amazon. Great bang for ya buck if ya ask me. I liked the id lipos at first from traxxas but everyone I've bought has not lasted but like 2 months or so they swell up on me idk. So I switched to venom there's nothing wrong with except they're kinda of expensive as well $60 for a 2s 5000mah 25c. I still have it and it still runs fine but I can get 2 gens ace 2s lipos for that price and they're 50c not 25c. So I get 1 for half price and double the burst rate. Everyone seems to like smc as well i haven't used 1 but they're still more expensive then gens ace 2. So I just stick with them they work good for me. I've had the 4 I have for like 4 5 months now no issues yet so.....

luv my slash
    Luv my slash