Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 480 of 685
  1. #441
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    792
    Anyone have a pic of Axial bead locks mounted with badlands
    ERBE,Losi 8ight,Slash 4X4

  2. #442
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewers74 View Post
    Anyone have a pic of Axial bead locks mounted with badlands
    You going for the Hellaflush look? lol
    http://www.revopowaaa.com/t7934-pneu...spoke-oversize (not beadlocks but same size)


  3. #443
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    792
    I guess so really like that style rim have the same wheel on my Tahoe of course not the same brand but no so fond of those tires so just ordered the trenchers instead seem more of a all terrain guess ill see when they come in
    ERBE,Losi 8ight,Slash 4X4

  4. #444
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    388
    Hey, guys, I'm new to the ERBE....but not to rc. I haven't had a chance to get this thing out yet...but i'm excited to. I bought it used and it came with a couple sets of tires. I'm replacing the front A-arms, so the fronts aren't on there. They're uglier than sin and huge. If anyone knows what brand/model of wheels/tires these are PLEASE let me know. They aren't marked or anything. The chevrons from a tmaxx 2.5 are there just to compare sizes.



    I plan on replacing them with something much more aesthetically pleasing!

  5. #445
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    401
    So I've been looking at wheels, and I really like the look of the Bullet ST wheels. They look like a revolver wheel. I'm not sure if you can buy them as a wheel separately ot if they are even 17mm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.618019,153.042300

  6. #446
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbaillie22 View Post
    So I've been looking at wheels, and I really like the look of the Bullet ST wheels. They look like a revolver wheel. I'm not sure if you can buy them as a wheel separately ot if they are even 17mm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.618019,153.042300
    If it is this wheel:

    HPI Bullet ST Wheel - Part #101252

    It fits a 14mm hub only...
    ERBE
    2S-6500-35C
    2S/3S-5000-35C
    2S-5000-45C

  7. #447
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    401
    I'm thinking of the rpm revolver. If I can get tyres for em.


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.617979,153.041906

  8. #448
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbaillie22 View Post
    I'm thinking of the rpm revolver. If I can get tyres for em.


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.617979,153.041906
    Not sure what your concern is, but if you google RPM Revolver, then click the first link, you get this wealth of information to use for your tire search...

    Quote Originally Posted by RPM Website View Post
    RPM Monster Truck Wheels are 3.4" in overall diameter with a 3.2" diameter bead and an overall width of 2.2". Please check with your tire manufacturer to make sure they are compatible with these sizes.
    Now you can go find you a tire to fit the wheel, which shouldn't be difficult...
    ERBE
    2S-6500-35C
    2S/3S-5000-35C
    2S-5000-45C

  9. #449
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    401
    Thanks red so by that only 2.2" tyres will fit? That will look stupid on a erbe wouldn't it?


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.483990,153.027550

  10. #450
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    No, no, no.

    The RPM 3.2 wheels are 2.2 inches wide. Look up Revolver 3.2 - many run MT sized tires on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbaillie22 View Post
    Thanks red so by that only 2.2" tyres will fit? That will look stupid on a erbe wouldn't it?


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.483990,153.027550

  11. #451
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    401
    Well I got a set of the revolvers, the bigger ones for MT, but now I need to find a set of 3.2" tyres to suit, I like the bow ties but don't think they make em in 3.2". Thanks for your help.

  12. #452
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    Bow Ties (and Crime Fighters) do come in MT and MTR. Even though they are discontinued, you can find them on ebay.

    Quote Originally Posted by mattbaillie22 View Post
    Well I got a set of the revolvers, the bigger ones for MT, but now I need to find a set of 3.2" tyres to suit, I like the bow ties but don't think they make em in 3.2". Thanks for your help.

  13. #453
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Black Chrome Axial beadlocks wrapped in mashers




  14. #454
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    658
    Nice....

    I got my 40 series Mashers mounted on Axial 8 Spoke Black wheels.
    ERBE
    2S-6500-35C
    2S/3S-5000-35C
    2S-5000-45C

  15. #455
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kuwait (Military)
    Posts
    18
    I have Badlands on 1/2 offset 1/2 ups and love the set up. I also have 1/2 offset Maximizers with 3.2 mashers and I run those all the time now! LOVE THEM! My perosnal preference is 1/2 ofset though. I do like the idea of the badlands on a deep dish rim and I will try that for my second set. I usually prefer the beadlocks though, so much easier than gluing and you can redo them, and swap them. Hope that helps someone!

  16. #456
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    373
    Pro-Line Sling Shots on Pro-Line Desperados 3.8




  17. #457
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    watertown ny
    Posts
    84
    heres my erbe with proline 40 series xl moabs on axial 40 series beadlocs an a tmaxx toyota body realy like the tire rim combo
    Last edited by offroader77; 01-07-2012 at 02:56 PM.

  18. #458
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    How is everyone with the Axial beadlocks dealing with the rubbing on the suspension? I just ordered some 8 spoke with Proline 40 series Road Rage, but want to eliminate the rubbing issue before putting a lot of time on them.

  19. #459
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    watertown ny
    Posts
    84
    no rubbin on my truck any idea where they r hittin.sp far ive got about two weeks on my rim/tire combo an i think the olny thing im gonna change is the tires might grab some bigjoes

  20. #460
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kuwait (Military)
    Posts
    18
    Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, if it is please just point me in the right area.

    I keep seeing 23mm conversions everywhere (looking at RD 23mm hub set), what are the advanages for this, if any? I can't find 23mm rims anywhere, I think OFNA makes a set but not sure. All mine are 17mm currently but I like those hubs!

    Again sorry if this is the wrong thread but it's a tire and rim thread for a Revo so it must be close. Just something I"m looking into. Thanks guys!

  21. #461
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Malamutes View Post
    How is everyone with the Axial beadlocks dealing with the rubbing on the suspension? I just ordered some 8 spoke with Proline 40 series Road Rage, but want to eliminate the rubbing issue before putting a lot of time on them.

    my setup was rubbing, just a tad, on big jumps. So I just took the inner bead lock ring off on the fronts and glued them. Works great now.

  22. #462
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    watertown ny
    Posts
    84
    that works but defeats the purpose of beadlocs. as i said in my other post they dont rub on mine but ive got aftermarket a arms so that might b the difference. as long as ur enjoying ur truck thats all that matters

  23. #463
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by offroader77 View Post
    that works but defeats the purpose of beadlocs. as i said in my other post they dont rub on mine but ive got aftermarket a arms so that might b the difference. as long as ur enjoying ur truck thats all that matters

    I don't really care for the functionality of beadlocks. I really just care for the looks.......

  24. #464
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    watertown ny
    Posts
    84
    ahh i see well i run mine on 6s an dont trust just the glue i was looking at my stock suspion setup an there was no rubbin on them either. maybe diff offset rims. im gonna take off the moabs an get some bigjoes just for a diff look

  25. #465
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    charlotte,nc
    Posts
    362
    [IMG][/IMG]




    Proline Road Rage with the Black Chrome Axial Beadlocks.

  26. #466
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    watertown ny
    Posts
    84
    nice like the look of the road rage on them

  27. #467
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    WOW! The road rages looks awesome on those road rages! Good Job

  28. #468
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    88
    Any issues with the Road Rages being BADLY out of balance?

    Mine (mounted on Axial 8-Spoke black-chrome wheels) are so badly out of balance that they lift off the ground at any appreciable speed. Seems like it would quickly wear out bearings and other parts...

  29. #469
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Taco2575 View Post
    Any issues with the Road Rages being BADLY out of balance?

    Mine (mounted on Axial 8-Spoke black-chrome wheels) are so badly out of balance that they lift off the ground at any appreciable speed. Seems like it would quickly wear out bearings and other parts...
    I have 40 series road rage on Axial 8-spoke, full width gorilla tape and yes they were horribly out of balance.

    Solution, Hudy wheel balancer. No more out of balance problems for any of my wheel/tire combos.

    One of the best investments I made, over two years ago.
    ERBE
    2S-6500-35C
    2S/3S-5000-35C
    2S-5000-45C

  30. #470
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ru$$ell Kansas
    Posts
    289
    Ok so guys with the axial beadlocks. Do they fit any 3.8 tire or do they have to be 40 series? Also I'm guessing they are the oversize beadlocks. Has anyone looked at a set of oversize narrow beadlocks?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

  31. #471
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    401
    Unless you have seen a 23mm set of rims that tickles your fancy why change. There are many great options out there for 17mm hex. I don't know of many 23mm set ups maybe the big CEN MT.


    ---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.618133,153.042344

  32. #472
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    watertown ny
    Posts
    84
    staab08 yes for the oversize rims you will need the 40 series tires.as for the narrow wheels no i havent i dont crawl anymore so no need for them.

  33. #473
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Ru$$ell Kansas
    Posts
    289
    Quote Originally Posted by offroader77 View Post
    staab08 yes for the oversize rims you will need the 40 series tires.as for the narrow wheels no i havent i dont crawl anymore so no need for them.
    I was just wondering if you could run a standard with mt tire on the narrow rims because I don't really care for 40 series tires

    Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

  34. #474
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by offroader77 View Post
    no rubbin on my truck any idea where they r hittin.sp far ive got about two weeks on my rim/tire combo an i think the olny thing im gonna change is the tires might grab some bigjoes
    At full droop they are clear, but before full compression the inner ring grooves the lower arm, all stock suspension. I'm just using them for road, and installing the stiffer springs that came with the long travel kit with the stock parts should stiffen things up enough on the road to prevent the rubbing.

  35. #475
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider View Post
    I have 40 series road rage on Axial 8-spoke, full width gorilla tape and yes they were horribly out of balance.

    Solution, Hudy wheel balancer. No more out of balance problems for any of my wheel/tire combos.

    One of the best investments I made, over two years ago.
    Splendid!

    Thanks for the reply!

  36. #476
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss7777 View Post
    flux with jconcept 4.0 i think and they have badlands other flux some crime fighters erevo with sand paddls i dont know
    Which are which?


    I really dig the huge lip on those blue wheels.

  37. #477
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    The blue rims are aluminum 3.2 (maxx sized) with Proline Maxx Mashers.
    Flux 1 - 3.2 badlands stretched onto Jconcepts Rulux LRPs (1/2 offset)
    Flux 2 - Proline Crimefighter LPR
    eRevo - Max sized Paddles

    Quote Originally Posted by Eadracing View Post
    Which are which?


    I really dig the huge lip on those blue wheels.

  38. #478
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by deanwrx View Post
    The blue rims are aluminum 3.2 (maxx sized) with Proline Maxx Mashers.
    Flux 1 - 3.2 badlands stretched onto Jconcepts Rulux LRPs (1/2 offset)
    Flux 2 - Proline Crimefighter LPR
    eRevo - Max sized Paddles

    Appreciate it, man.

  39. #479
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    850
    no prob bro. Feel free to ask other questions. I know it sucks to spend $80 plus on tires on wheels that you don't like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eadracing View Post
    Appreciate it, man.

  40. #480
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    st louis mo
    Posts
    199

    3.8 talon

    I just bough some 3.8 traxxas talons with 14mm hex. I need 17mm, what rims will work?? Do these have the traxxas bead? I have some 3.2 and 3.8 dish wheels! Will these work? do I need special rims?? Would like to mount these on rims I already own?? I don't mind streaching the bead. Please help

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •