RC Qualifier

Someone Give Me A Link???????

Can someone give me some links to get some j concepts 17mm wheels and then tell me what size of Pro-line badlands to get! Thanks
    HPI BAJA 5T->
    E-Flite 400 3D->
    MERV->
    VXL Blitz

RC Qualifier
    If you can go on this site and post what you need. i suggest you do the same thing on www.towerhobbies.com and look them up
    you need the MT badlands! you cant buy the wrong size unless you dont pay attention
    Revo 3.3,slayer,ERBE,
    Slash 4x4 RTR and Platinum

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyA.
    If you can go on this site and post what you need. i suggest you do the same thing on www.towerhobbies.com and look them up
    you need the MT badlands! you cant buy the wrong size unless you dont pay attention
    Why even bother responding when you're flaming him, and giving incorrect info?

Badlands MT tires are too big for the Slayer - check out the 1/8 buggy size, and get a set of the Traxxas 17mm adapters.

Towerhobbies links:
    J Concepts 1/8 Buggy Wheels
    Badlands 1/8 Buggy Tires
    Traxxas 17mm hubs

There's also 'Suprasales' on ebay that sells some tires very close to the Badlands, called Big Blocks.
    Suprasales Big Blocks

I personally run a set of the Buggy Badlands on J Concepts wheels, and they've been great so far.
    Last edited by rc-cpr; 05-19-2009 at 12:25 PM.

RC Qualifier
    i dont apologize for my comment! JUST DO A BASIC SEARCH!
    I am sorry for the tire size, i was thinking e-revo for some reason as i just bought the badlands mt's and jconcepts rulux for my revo
    Revo 3.3,slayer,ERBE,
    Slash 4x4 RTR and Platinum

Supra Sales tires and wheels from ebay would be the best bet. The price is awesome only $14.99 a set of 4 tires and wheels pre mounted and glued and the 17mm adapters linked above.

MT wheels and tires will fit the slayer by the way.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy7a
    MT wheels and tires will fit the slayer by the way.
    Sure, Komodo Dragon LP's will fit at 4.4" OD, but the Badlands MT's are 5.8" OD.

Ok I see what you're saying. I didn't even realize the Komodo's were LP. It's a good thing tower was out of stock on the badland tires when I got that setup. Those were what I was originally going to get. Now if they made LP badlands that would be killer.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guys for all the input! I think I will go with the cheap ones on ebay, I'm kinda on a strict budget! Not sure about the adapters yet, who else makes adapter's that will fit onto the slayer? Anybody know? Thanks
    HPI BAJA 5T->
    E-Flite 400 3D->
    MERV->
    VXL Blitz

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy7a
    Now if they made LP badlands that would be killer.
    +100 - the buggy version gets good traction, but it'd be great to have the extra width for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by yamahaboy02
    Thanks guys for all the input! I think I will go with the cheap ones on ebay, I'm kinda on a strict budget! Not sure about the adapters yet, who else makes adapter's that will fit onto the slayer? Anybody know? Thanks
    I personally run the Traxxas 17mm adapters, and get the same track width as stock.

Maximizer 17mm adapters would be the cheapest route, but you'll probably wind up with a narrower track width than stock by a few millimeters on each side.

M2C 17mm adapters and Ofna 17mm adapters should give you the proper track width as well.

Check out mistercrash's awesome ERBE thread (posts #25-27) on how to eliminate the slop and need for loctite on the Traxxas or Ofna adapters.