RC Qualifier

Exclamation Georgia Slayer owners

If you have not noticed the slashes are taking over. I would like to get all the slayers around and have a race but I never see them at the tracks. We need to get the georgia Slayers in communication. If you are in Ga add me to your friend list and every one else that shows up on this!!!!!

Bill
    Suwanee Ga

RC Qualifier
    I going to see if i can get a race together @ the local track.http://battlefieldraceway.com/BattlefieldSupercross.htmNOTE: that is not the track layout for this year.
    Last edited by sicsam; 05-14-2009 at 02:43 AM.
    Slayer modded 3.3
    losi 8ight t mach 427

RC Qualifier
    I broke a slipper clutch yesterday. I was trying out 2.8 and 3.0 springs I had. have 2.0 and 2.3 on order drove stable till I broke

RC Qualifier
    Im running 1.8 and 20 right now but plan on getting some 2.3 for the back and move my 2.0 up front. Im redoing mine right now and should have it back together sometime next month. I hope anyways....
    Slayer modded 3.3
    losi 8ight t mach 427

RC Racer
    Im a Slayer driver, and when the Army lets me visit home, I come to Georgia.

I recently bought a Slayer and plan on starting to race it out here in Iraq. I will probably end up racing against truggies and such, but it will still be fun. I know of at least one other Slayer driver and there are a few SC10's as well

RC Qualifier
    How do you guys get parts and such mainly fuel, I have seen a lot of pictures of soldiers racing over there and I think that is awsome probly a good way to unwind.

RC Racer
    It is a pretty good way to unwind ^,^

Parts come from online hobby shops and such. I use Davesmotors.com for my Baja and RCPlanet.com for everything else. Just is a matter of having patience when ya break something and have to wait a week or more for parts.

As for fuel, I just got a nitro when I was on leave, so Im working on a way to get fuel out here myself. Its not easy, especially since it cant be shipped via air....not easy at all

All the wrenching and bashing and possible racing sure beat sitting on my rear and watching movies and tv shows in my downtime. Thats for sure. lol
    Last edited by KROGOTH; 05-17-2009 at 11:54 PM.