G'Day im new to the Traxxas community and ive had an E-Revo for about 8 - 10 months.
Im also new to the electronics so i dont know the names for some of this.
Ive got a 2 pairs of Venom 4200 nimH 7.2v batteries.
They have gone through two sets of connectors. They have melted and fused the white plastic it from part 3062 to the battery on both connectors. I then got i changed to some higher current connectors while keeping the black part so it fitted with the factory connector. i also got higher current connectors connected to the batteries. they were fine for 3 months until they too melted.
Are the batteries the problem or is it the connector?