RC Competitor

E-Revo TQI iPhone 6 Plus

Hi guys is there a way or an adapter that i can attached to my tqi to use my iphone 6 Plus?

RC Competitor
    Hi Freddy Ventura you will need to buy the official Apple 30pin to lightning adaptor don't buy a cheap one it won't work only Apple I have 2 and both work fine good luck

Quote Originally Posted by traxxas mad 76 View Post
    Hi Freddy Ventura you will need to buy the official Apple 30pin to lightning adaptor don't buy a cheap one it won't work only Apple I have 2 and both work fine good luck
    The adapter wont make it work either, i tried it aswell because i also got the iphone 6 plus but its too wide to get in.
    | Slash 4x4 | Stampede 4x4 | E-Revo BL | RPM |

RC Champion
    Have you thought about upgrading your transmitter to the version that is Bluetooth capable? I'm not sure if this is possible or if your receiver will work with the Bluetooth transmitter. Just a thought.
    1/10 Xray T3. No Traxxas RCs right now.

RC Competitor
    I do mine through Bluetooth. Of course you have to have the bluetooth TQi to do that

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Demstwenties View Post
    I do mine through Bluetooth. Of course you have to have the bluetooth TQi to do that
    Well i have the first TQI that was sold in 2012 i think so no chance. Is it possible to do a modification to install bluthooth on my TQI?

RC Competitor
    Hi freddy Ventura I forgot how big the iPhone 6 plus is only other way is open the bottom up and see if you can make the holders bigger by cutting them and adjusting them I will have the same problem when I get my new iPhone might go for the smaller iphone 6 I'd have 3 to adjust otherwise

RC Competitor
    You could always use a silicone iPhone 6 plus case and Velcro it to the handset but you would have to remove the holder first only held in with 6 screws in total