Receiver Light Red?
Hey i have been driving my MERV and then all of a sudden in like half of the batteries life it will just stop and the lights will turn red on the car. I feel like its over heating or something but then i feel the motor and esc and there only a little warm. Its been warmer before and was fine. Then i turn them both off for like 10 mins then it will work again but only for like 5 mins so it seems to be overheating but doesnt feel like it. Just wondering if anyone had a suggestions. And im running a 2s Lipo. Thanks!
My first guess us your lipo is no good and it's going to low voltage shutdown.
To check that is simple . Next time it happens unplug the battery the immediately plug it back in, then try to drive it around at low throttle, if that works, try a few full throttle passes, if it shuts down again, it's the battery. For the best performance and battery life, you should run two in parallel.
Feeling a temperature is really a personal thing. What is warm for you might be scorching hot for another.
Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks i will try that.
Originally Posted by dacaur