Thread: In Stock dates?

RC Qualifier

In Stock dates?

Does anyone know when aprox. they'll be getting these trucks in stock? Anywhere?
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Racer
    They are released May 14 but that's from wherever they are. Then they need to get to the warehouse or lhs.I think you can have one by April.

RC Enthusiast
    You sure can have one by April! Just hop in your ready made time machine and off you go! You'll be enjoying your new Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo before you can say: "aha, future self! I've come to reclaim the Traxxas car that's rightfully mine. So long, sucka!"

RC Qualifier
    i agree with balsa..but i emailed my LHS with a concern to a pre-order, and i was told that they were going to have them in and ready for sale Mid May and about $270.

LHS = HobbyTown USA

RC Racer
    lol! I think it is april! I meant I think you can have one before May. That's if they aren't sold out.

RC Qualifier
    I hope that they'll be avaible may 15th!
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

RC Enthusiast
    The intention of that outrageous joke was to poke fun at you getting your months backwards. You said the Traxxas 1/16 E-revo will be released May 16th, then assured the questioner he would get one by April. April occurs before May 16th (obviously), so his only means of pulling this trick off (barring thievery from Traxxas and it's sister manufacturers) is to jump in a time machine and steal it from his future self while screaming: "So long, sucka!"