Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by hayes
    your right at the end of the drag track they should set up a jump and watch people drive off the jump going 100mph
    HAHAHA I don't see why more people who love pure speed don't drag race. As far as going insane fast with this size of kit good luck. My RC18's are all stock and I have to tell you that 20mph at this scale is fast. I have seen guys drop in insane brushless and it is to much. They really do take off and flip over and that's pretty much it. These are off road kits. What you need are on-road set ups with bodies that create tons of down force on the front end as you get into your high speeds. These two kits aren't set up to do much once you hit 50mph to much air gets under the chassis. Does anyone drag race in here?
    Last edited by Redman65; 04-17-2009 at 09:25 PM.

RC Champion
    I don't join organized races, but I enjoy driving my 18 as fast as fast can be.
    English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

RC Champion
    how about dropping a 1/10 motor in it and a 3s lipo....................
    Alloutrc.proforum.org

RC Qualifier
    If I could find some place that has 'stock' racing I'd try it. I don't want to get into all the mod crap. That's what killed on road racing. We have a very nice on road club in my area but no thanks. Waaaaaay to much to compete. 1/8 on road. $600-$700 for a motor and they don't last. Fun to watch.

RC Qualifier
    lol

RC Racer
    What's the deal with Traxxas offering a center differential for these mini's? I thought they already had one.

RC Qualifier
    I would guess, from looking at the exploded views, that stock there is no differential action at the tranny. You have a shaft through a gear and the shaft is pinned to the gear effectively making it a spool. The optional diff appears to be a gear dif that is tunable with diff fluid.
    Yep, yours is faster. OH; and it's broken too!

RC Qualifier
    So anyone adding a CC 22oo Kv system to they're truck??? LOL
    Traxxas RC for Life!
    +4/-1 feedback

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123