RC Racer

Official 1/16 E-Revo VXL Price!!!!!

My LHS said $290 . No joke, actual price. Amainhobbies had a similar price also ($295).
    Just informin the people
    Drive it, Break it, Fix it, Love it, Repeat

RC Racer
    Yeah, way to much. I will get one, but in a while when I can get a used one on flebay for maybe $200 or less. If when they are released they are really $200 then I will get one new!

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!
    i know alot of people have probs w/ the so-called announced price, but me, i think that it is a reasonable amount for what you get. And prices are still very new and so is the truck of course. and it can go down and prob will later down the road. I don't care much about the price, but that is just me saying that.

RC Racer
    You might not care but when you are a kid you might care.

lol

Funny you say that,.......I am. Kinda. I'm 15. I understand how hard it is, but I bet the reason is that I don't really want one. But I'm just saying that if I did want one, I wouldn't complain, as much, because I understand why it is alot more than expected. Im sorry to ruffle your feathers.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by balsa n glue
    You might not care but when you are a kid you might care.
    O belive my i'm a teen. When your only source of income is cutting grass and you are trying to support a falling apart 3906 E-Maxx, it ain't easy. But somehow i manage to have the money for it and some extra batteries
    Drive it, Break it, Fix it, Love it, Repeat

yea, I agree, it is very hard to keep up and/or fix big and small parts on the truck(s). I understand that VERY well.

RC Qualifier

eh, just what I expected. Just around or near the original price announced. (amain), It's what I heard first about pricing. Sounds ok price-wise.

RC Racer
    Do you think in three months I could get one on eBay for $200?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TrickTraxxas3
    O belive my i'm a teen. When your only source of income is cutting grass and you are trying to support a falling apart 3906 E-Maxx, it ain't easy. But somehow i manage to have the money for it and some extra batteries
    thats a splitting image of my RC finances only that e-maxx is that old stampede in the coner its not easy being young in this hobby, but i think the prices are pretty good considering whats in them. take a look at the big picture, VXL (apprently water resistant),4WD, comes with battery charger and all the great features packed into a small 1/16 package!
    Lead, follow, or get out of my way!

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by SLASHPEDE
    thats a splitting image of my RC finances only that e-maxx is that old stampede in the coner its not easy being young in this hobby, but i think the prices are pretty good considering whats in them. take a look at the big picture, VXL (apprently water resistant),4WD, comes with battery charger and all the great features packed into a small 1/16 package!
    I agree but I just see why get a small one when you could get a new vxl rustler or stampede or maybe even emaxx for the same price? Faster and bigger?

RC Qualifier
    1/16 E-Revo = $289.99 includes charger and Battery.
    VXL Rustler = $284.99 + Lipo 11.1v 5000HV = $??.?? + Charger = $100.00 + upgrades just to get beyond 70MPH.. thats like buying 2 E-revo 1/16 Total..
    Rustler VXL (untouched)

RC Qualifier
    IL get one asap the cars will be relesed...the E-Revo it will be
    Stampede 4x4 4s | Stampede 4x4 1/12

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    My LHS said $290 . No joke, actual price. Amainhobbies had a similar price also ($295).
    Just informin the people

This is like the 5th thread or more about the price of the new 1/16th trucks, that are not over priced...

RC poster

Canadian Prices

For those complaining about prices consider this... The only prices I have been able to find so far here up north in Canada are from Great Hobbies and they list the Slash for $370 and the e-revo for $390 (CDN of course).

http://www.greathobbies.com/search/r...TRX&srchcat=CR

Considering the exchange rate, customs etc. it's probably cheaper to get it from Canada anyway though (for us Canucks that is)... Anybody else from Canada found prices anywhere else? I already placed my order.

RC Qualifier
    Hey don't think it's too easy when you're older.

I'm 37 and make almost 75k a year, but when you factor in a house, two cars, two children, a wife, two dogs, and tons of bills. Well what I got left over for the hobby is about as much as you make cutting lawns, lol.
    Revo 5308
    OS 18tm
    Maximizer 17mm Bead Locks