RC Qualifier

Receiver+Battery

Ok it was suggested to me that I hook up a battery to my receiver because I might not have enough power left after doing my MMM conversion, but the thing is that I was told to remove the red wire going to the receiver from the ESC but how would I plug in the battery because there are no more inputs left in the receiver, unless of course I were to remove both power wires coming from the ESC and replace them with the battery wires but I just want to make sure if anyone knows if I'm gonna fry somethin if I try it????

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonelock
    Ok it was suggested to me that I hook up a battery to my receiver because I might not have enough power left after doing my MMM conversion, but the thing is that I was told to remove the red wire going to the receiver from the ESC but how would I plug in the battery because there are no more inputs left in the receiver, unless of course I were to remove both power wires coming from the ESC and replace them with the battery wires but I just want to make sure if anyone knows if I'm gonna fry somethin if I try it????

No dont do that!!!!!! I have an mmm in mine and everything works fine you have more than enough battery power to make everything work. If you were going to do anything as far as put in a 6v battery I would cut the wire coming out of the t-lock and hook the battery up to the lights with a switch to have the lights on separate battery power.
    "Lead, Follow, or get out of the way"