RC Qualifier

Tower Has Summit for $489.99 & $60 off coupon over $300

if your a super savers member....I priced the summit yesterday at my LHS at it was $539.99+ Tax which would be around $586 total....now can pick it up for $429.99 at Tower with Free Shipping....Just a heads up...and it would be well worth joining the super savers club to get the $60 off coupon....
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the ultimate goal of making it safely unscathed, but rather to show up, skidding broadside, used up, worn out, and screaming YeeHaaaaa at the top of your lungs.

RC Qualifier
    I approve of this message

RC Qualifier
    LOL...like im trying to steal someone elses post, LOL.......I read that post, but your mention of it is buried in the thread with NO detail on the coupon code...which you have to be a super savers member to get........I wanted to have it as a header so no digging.....just trying to help out traxxas enthusiasts and tower members thats all no credit wanted or needed.....
    Last edited by Jefferson1964; 03-30-2009 at 10:44 AM.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the ultimate goal of making it safely unscathed, but rather to show up, skidding broadside, used up, worn out, and screaming YeeHaaaaa at the top of your lungs.