RC Champion

you guys would be proud

my new prolines showed up,got my brand new white body,then i did the unthinkable for me,i tore my slayer completely down to clean,even checked my diffs,(rear diff had almost no silicone oil in it),i will try to add pictures,with bashed and new body installed,cant believe how much dirt gets into the bulkheads,has to add some weight,this might become a habit
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC Qualifier
    Tell me about it, I've taken my nitro sport apart at least ten times for maintenance and cleaning. My slash, only once, but only after it was really muddy and wet. It WILL become a habit
    Nitro Sport Pro. 15
    VXL BlackSlash w/ DX2.0

i hear ya. i was suprised how much crap was collected in my bulks when i tore mine down. it's a good thing you said your diffs were getting low on fluid. i need to check mine.

the funny thing is i run my rustler as much as my slayer, and the rusty don't even get dirty but the slayer gets killed with dirt.

RC Champion
    well,talking about your diff thread "cg" my lhs tech said hes seen diffs low from the factory,so i checked,there was plenty for general lubrication,but i really doudt that it was doing anything as far as acting limited slip like

p.s what are you guys doing up at 1,2,3,4 in the morning?
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....