Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    RC poster
    I tend to do that...bring things back from the dead. Its a curse as the neighbors are always bringing over things for me to fix, but hey, as long as they pay with 6-packs of umm...root beer...who am I to complain?!

I saw that DEC 08 was the last post so I just had to ask...

RC Qualifier
    I have a couple of Integy parts on mine that were there when I bought it used. The front skid plate (which is bent but still there) and the rear skid plate. Both are beat up but still work. But if they get bent, don't try to bend them back or there will be breakage LOL, Honestly some people say certain parts are fine. I wouldn't spend any serious money like you are talking about though.

RC Qualifier
    Get this. I opened up a ticket for my defective lipos. They told me to send em in with a rma num. 6 weeks later they stuill have them an don't appear to have any intention of returning them to me. Talk about the thieves.

Does anyone have their phone number? That 26zz doesn't not work

RC Racer
    No Integy ...no problems.
    "My Ideas always work sometimes"

RC poster
    I've been in retail for NEARLY 50 years and have NEVER dealt with ANYONE who has as POOR a CUSTOMER SERVICE department as Integy (except for maybe a prepaid cellular phone company....maybe not). Stated politely, THEY SUCK!!! Their only problem solving skills involve the ability to move the file off their desk within a month (maybe) and mark the issue as "resolved" whether handled or not. Their definition of "resolved" is to answer the customers' question with another question until, hopefully, the customer gives up and BUYS a new part. Of course, each communication is separated by a week's worth of silence and a computer generated email of no relevance.

Now, I just go out and buy the new part, making CERTAIN that "INTEGY" is NOT engraved on th item.

THE WORST IN THE RC INDUSTRY!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Very good reading indeed

RC Qualifier
    I live in UK, tried contacted them years ago because of poor qulity clutch bells 2x, sent emails to what I think was them still not convinced its not just an empty desk with automated replies, its like trying to contact santa clause..received emails back which basically dribbled on for ages saying nothing to do with the issue and a one sentance line suggesting it must have been a fault of mine more or less? and that the parts they supply are of a good quality?? breaking a clutch bell with plastic spur and stock clutch......c'mon.
    never heard anything back when I kept pushing the matter after a couple of months, this ultimatly allowed me to make the decison that the brand was not for me... Sssoooo no more of this junk, Glad too..

yet another brand like a lot of the cheap chinese brands that take your cash and then take no repsonsibility over their product, like a buy me and shut up or get out policy by my impression....

lol,lol, "unless the prodct is intended to be installed on a vehicle" OMG, really. Now I understand perfectly.. they should just say not for use in vehicle or ordamental use only... figures doesnt it, explains why the products are so poor.. lol I cant beleive they said that,,
    Last edited by RevoDeano; 04-11-2013 at 06:56 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Very happy I found this site when I purchased my Pede 4x4....Saved me from so many mistakes like buying something from the above listed company...and many more to come I'm sure

RC poster
    The only thing of theres I have on my rig is a roll cage and I like it. One of my friends has some piggy back shocks for his jato and the hold up great. However I have seen alot of there parts fail. Moral of the story buy at your own risk.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by charc View Post
    The only thing of theres I have on my rig is a roll cage and I like it. One of my friends has some piggy back shocks for his jato and the hold up great. However I have seen alot of there parts fail. Moral of the story buy at your own risk.
    It seems like the quality of their stuff is getting better, I've heard some good about them in the past month but before that they we're hated. lol
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC poster
    Yeah im not sure really I have about 4 hobby stores in the area and only one of them carrys there stuff the others all say to stay away from it. I'm thinking about trying my luck with the aluminum front and rear bulkheads but im not sure yet.