Thread: Snow Day

RC Champion

Snow Day

this is probably not the right place,but at least you guys will understand,now i know how you guys up north feel,it rained all weekend,snowed last night,no work today and still cant go rc,ing,this s---s,too muddy, too wet
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC Racer
    i know i had to wait until yesterday to try out my new upgrades that i got for christmas i was mad at least it stoped snowing here

Quote Originally Posted by cadmanslayer46
    this is probably not the right place,but at least you guys will understand,now i know how you guys up north feel,it rained all weekend,snowed last night,no work today and still cant go rc,ing,this s---s,too muddy, too wet

Wow your lucky we were suppose to have rain in Nevada today and all we got was wind 50 to 60 MPH and dust you can't even see 1/4 mile
    I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran

RC Champion
    got into rc nitro about four years ago,for a whole summer i ate drank and slept nitro rustler,then me and my wife got back together,bought a revo from a friend,then quit bashing at all,now i bought this slayer in jan and i am completely addicted again and its like a drug,you will do anything to bash,i aint felt right all weekend,this is a physcology forum also isnt it?
    Last edited by cadmanslayer46; 03-02-2009 at 08:53 PM.

RC Champion
    lol rc is a mayjour addiction... im currently on 2 weeks of spring break for school and plan on doing alot of rcin' ! wish i had slayer in my collection but the summits comming first
    Lead, follow, or get out of my way!

RC Qualifier
    I am glad for the most part, I can run my R/C's the better part of the whole year. Except of course when its to cold out. It got down into the 30's a couple of days this year so far....... But, I wore my hairdryer out heating up the engine so I could crank it and run a few hours....
    Support your local hobby shop!

RC Champion
    well,snow is gone,muds drying up,nothing broken,we is goin bashin this weekend,monkey will be off the old back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!