RC Qualifier

y harness battery mamba monster

hi guys i just reviced my mamba monster from castle how install two batterys?iI guess i need to buy a y harness can not find one thank you

If you use powerpole connectors and your battery wires are long enough you don't need anything else. Connect the batteries in series, hook one red battery connector to the other batteries black connector and the remaining two go to the esc battery wires.

RC Qualifier
    Series Harness.
    Not difficult to put one together. I can rig one up real quick and ship it off for you if you'd like.

RC Racer
    If you are always going to be using two batteries, then put two male plugs onto your ESC.

Connect one plugs +ve to the red wire, and the other plugs -ve to the black wire. Then connect the -ve from the first plug to the +ve on the second plug. And you are good to go.

RC Qualifier
    http://www.maxamps.com/prodimages would this be ok /large__21_02_2008_15_17_Traxxas_Series_Adapter_Pro duct.jpg

RC Racer
    Yes that is what you need if you use Traxxas Plugs.

RC Competitor
    the traxxas shows max 2/3a battery. It is only 16ga wire, which is good for more than 3A, but I am going to make my own.