Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RC Champion
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vi d vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoš
    I run the Traxxas 7075 hard-anodized aluminum rocker posts, which are even lighter than the Lunsford Ti ones!
    I've had some issues with the aluminum ones bending, how are they holding up for you?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Well, I am currently still building the truck, so it hasn't been run yet. I bash extremely hard, so if they bend, I will be able to bend them...heh! If they do bend, I guess I will try a set of Lunsford Ti ones...

Are any of you guys running the Traxxas hard-anodized aluminum hollow-balls? If so, have you noticed any issues with them, such as breaking or wearing faster than usual?
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxasfan1
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vi d vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    w/o motor this will be difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Revoš
    Well, I am currently still building the truck, so it hasn't been run yet. I bash extremely hard, so if they bend, I will be able to bend them...heh! If they do bend, I guess I will try a set of Lunsford Ti ones...

Are any of you guys running the Traxxas hard-anodized aluminum hollow-balls? If so, have you noticed any issues with them, such as breaking or wearing faster than usual?
    I have bent 2 of the 4 aluminum rocker posts on my E-Revo. Didn't even know it until I had to change out some rockers. I also broke off 2 h.a. pillow balls after a very casual cartwheel (I call it casual because it was not a hard hit at all). The h.a. hollow balls have stood up well in both my nitro and E-Revo so far.
    Vantage/MMM/1515 Revo
    MMM/1518 Revo
    T-Maxx 3.3

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I run Unlimited Engineering titanium pillow-balls, so I never have to worry about those, and it looks like I don't have to worry about the hollow-balls, but I guess I might need to swap out the rocker-posts to Ti now before I *have* to because of one getting bent! Thanks, man...I really appreciate it!
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Popoxx
    w/o motor this will be difficult

How much do we need to pay for you to take the electics out of your EMaxx, just so we can have a vid of the Revo???

Nah I'm happy to wait til April. My wallet has other priorities!

RC Qualifier
    Soooo Nice Popoxx, just love your build

Just one more thing a new drive shafts from MIP , what do you think of it?
    http://www.miponline.com/MIP/t-a10sc...n33,rvn33.html

RC Champion
    CLICK HERE Don't do it Popoxx!
    15" WB HCR Mutant-Maxx Castle UE FLM 3906

RC Champion
    E-maxx Sweden : thanks ! Concerning the driveshafts I'm very happy with the stock ones so far

Kcaz25 : pdcsq has ordered a Flux ( ) so I'm soon going to test the MMM combo I will see if I change my mind Suspense...

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a way I like the suspense, because with it being Popoxx, whatever happens it will be fantastic I just like suspense to last hours, not weeks

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by eemmaaxxxx
    In a way I like the suspense, because with it being Popoxx, whatever happens it will be fantastic I just like suspense to last hours, not weeks