RC poster

Cool Got my new ERBE today.

IT's official i'm now part of the Traxxas family! I will post pics later this evening. It came yesterday i've already painted a chevy long bed body and put on my Badlands MX tire package.This is my first electric RC i've been Nitro forever. Is it ok to leave your batteries in the Car? I charged them up (Balance) and drove in the house for about 5 minutes. Didn't know if it will ruin the battery.
    ERBE -2016

RC Competitor
    You can leave them in the car just make shure to unplug them.

Just don't leave lipos charged for too long before putting them back to storage voltage. Enjoy your new truck!

RC poster
    Gotcha thanks guys
    ERBE -2016

I use smc and they say dont leave charged for more than 2 days, dont know about others. I leave my batts in car, like said just unplug them. Never charge them while in rc either. Welcome to the fam and enjoy, the ERBE is a really cool rc. Id def get the Trx wheelie bar for it.

Sent from Eastern Missouri
    86.9 mph Stampede 4x4 & 82 mph Rustler Shredder

Congrats on the new RC.

I usually will leave my batteries charged for a day or two. If I know for sure I will not be using them I will store charge them after I am done. Otherwise I charge them up.

RC poster
    Does anyone run the long travel springs on the P2's. I want to raise ride height a little since i'm a basher
    ERBE -2016

RC Competitor
    Ya I have read change the springs and putting a thicker oil in the shocks. I changed the springs to blue and sliver and changed the oil to 60w. Also got the variable damping for the stocks. I like this setup way better then stock