RC Racer

Anyone try this brushless system?!?!

I have been looking at the losi Xcelorin motors, I already run the mamba max 5700 and 7700 systems and the castle 7700 is only rated at 2 cell lipo and the losi 7500 is rated at 3 cell. I want to run the mamba max with the liso 7500 on 3 cell lipo. probably will get a fan for the mamba though.

RC Racer
    I am not trying to start a war here, but honestly, how much fun do you really have with 3-cell lipo. Really its only good for speed runs and it makes your vehicle uncontrollable. Not to mention the cost and the broken parts. I had a 3-cell lipo and 5700 mamba system, and while it was cool to do 70 mph down the street, i have had more fun with my stock slash going 20 mph. Just my opinion.

RC Qualifier
    I'm gonna state my opinion on brushless systems in one phrase.

I don't even drive MY REAL CAR at speeds that some of these models can hit on local streets.

What makes anyone think it's safe if small children or animals are around, and what makes you think it's NOT going to break if you hit something at that speed.

Is that REALLY what you want?

RC Racer
    Mmmm YES ! freaky speed is JOY :P my little 1/18th mini does 60mph and its amazing
    Love My REVO!!! except when it doesnt start !!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by YogyRevo
    Mmmm YES ! freaky speed is JOY :P my little 1/18th mini does 60mph and its amazing
    wow 60 dang...
    ☻/ |
    /▌ |
    / \ |

RC Racer
    yup, think i will be going after the losi motor, hope it is faster than the 5700

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jc052685
    yup, think i will be going after the losi motor, hope it is faster than the 5700
    hey dont "Hope", calculate check this page out put ur vehicle info and c the speed

http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/_top_speed.html

Love My REVO!!! except when it doesnt start !!