Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Oh just rub it in why don't ya .

Hey Cones, I know the feeling man, join the club .
    Traxxas: Stampede, E Maxx
    Losi: Muggy

RC Enthusiast
    Hobbytown USA Everett WA had one of the first shipments, over 15 sold, most of them pre orders. Hobbytown USA Redmond had the first shipment, with the same numbers sold. I had these things on backorder before the part number was official.

Not all HTU's are the same, not all of them carry the same stuff or have the same staff...so don't go putting us in the same class. Some of us are hardcore racers and are paying attention. Need Kydex? We got it. Need Holeshots for your 1/8 buggy? Yeah...got that. Need a MuchMore Cellmaster? Got that too... Plus you can pickup a sweet gift for your girlfriend to help ease over the fact you just bought a RC8T when you picked up your Slash...

We also have E-Revo's in stock...I think last count I had 10 on the shelf..all going fast.
    Last edited by Desolas; 06-25-2008 at 10:10 AM.

RC Competitor
    i now jave the tires that come on the Jato just a little wider and one heck of alot more traction. With the velineon brushless and the 5000 nimh bats this thing starts to stand up and wheelie. So i have to be a little light on the trigger hahaha like that is going to happen
    Last edited by watsong1; 06-25-2008 at 10:31 AM.
    Speed is not expensive but it can be costly

RC Enthusiast
    My local Hobbytown staff is very friendly and helpful. They also have had the Slash in stock weeks ago.

RC Champion
    overland park hobbytown has a couple hobby haven has 10 of them

RC poster
    I put my name on a list way early and they never called. Screw u hobby town.
    Anyways i found a slash the day after but i put my name at two other shops are they were kind enough to call.

RC poster
    I'm a manager of a Hobbytown USA in Greensboro, NC. All Hobbytowns are franchises and the particular inventory that each store carries is soley upon the discretion of the owner. Over the years, we have grown our store to be primarily RC cars. Over 90% of what we specialize in is RC. This is partly due to our (mine and the owner's) interest in RC cars and also the local RC hobbiest who comes in and supports us.

So, if you want your local Hobbytown to carry items that you need regularly...support them. Tell them what you need and BUY it! Believe me...if you and your buddies support the store and buy locally...it will get their attention and they will support you too.

By the way...we currently have 8 Slashes in stock, 4 Revo Platinums and 6 Emaxx. We keep a MINIMUM 2 of each Traxxas vehicles in stock at all times just to keep up with the demand.

RC Competitor
    I totally agree with JTOEric33 my Hobbytown USA here in Sioux Falls, SD when i go in their Brad always has what i need i have not gone in their yet and walked out with out spending my cash i have bought 2 E-Maxx, Mini Quake and a HOT slash that i put a brushless with out even running it stock. We need to support our local hobby shop if it was not for them we would all be waiting 2 to 3 weeks for shippments. I dont know about your Hobbytown but mine here is GREAT !! Now all I have to do is get Brad and to make sure that in the second week of July he has my E-Revo sitting their for me
    Speed is not expensive but it can be costly