Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 1,161 to 1,168 of 1168
    Nah, that only for Maxxes with MMM, now no hibernation necessary. MM2 Waterproof

Glad to have you back Popoxx, not many epic build threads left and it always sweet when a classic is resurrected
    This parrot is NO MORE!!! This is an ex-parrot!!!

RC Qualifier
    Hey Popoxx could a get a link from you with those braces or posts you stuck between the chassis braces. I would like to do the same with mine and can find them on RC 4wd but unsure of what to get and how to attach? Thx

RC Champion
    You need Axial grey posts (AXA1426) and some spacers (AXA1412 & AXA1413)

What are the dimensions/part numbers for the ejector pins you got? You said they were better than Plastix but I just saw a length.

Also, RC Raven body posts still working good? Im using some Losi ones with my UE towers but they seem to be pretty brittle plastic.

You need 0.125 dia X 6in long.

Here are some,0.125(1/8in)X6in long with a 1/4diaX1/8thick head @ $3.51 each.
    Precision Ejector Pins, heads are forged for high strength and ends are flat. Made from tool steel.
    http://www.mcmaster.com/#ejector-pins/=ujifqi
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerToTheMaxx View Post
    What are the dimensions/part numbers for the ejector pins you got? You said they were better than Plastix but I just saw a length.

Also, RC Raven body posts still working good? Im using some Losi ones with my UE towers but they seem to be pretty brittle plastic.
    Thanks Wildman4910. I use Berger Tools Limited E13-1/8-3.06 straight ejector pins (d1=1/8 d2=1/4 k=1/8 L=3.06), $1.36 each, and I cut them to the appropriate length.

RC Raven body posts aren't as good as expected but they are the best I have tested up to now. If only RPM produced round body posts !

Me too. Didnt realize that would be an issue with UE towers. O well. So far the first gen T-Maxx ones I got are holding up (my shell is pretty trashed anyway), and after that Ill try the losi ones, (already doing well in my jato, but the jato doesnt roll or jump like the maxx).

RPM doesnt want to warranty body posts for people who break stuff all the time

PTM, the site above also sells various types of plastic rod, it wold be easy to make some posts out of it.
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!