RC Enthusiast

Question Need some help on my Traxxas 1/16th E-Revo Brushed

Hey there Traxxas Community!
    I'm new to all this Traxxas Electric stuff (it's my first time with hobby grade vehicles, YAY! ) so please be specific (won't mind pictures AT ALL, actually I want them!), as I have no idea on what all the TERMs mean. So like i've heard of all these things like 90W oil, differentials, rockers, push rods, and ooh so much more, and I have absolutely no idea what they are ! So PLEASE PLEASE be specific and include pics!

Alrighty! So first things first. I just got myself a Traxxas E-Revo 1/16 Brushed Edition, and I LOOOVVE IT !!!! I'm trying to upgrade it and stuff, so I wanna know how I can install a second Steering Servo (that's the thingi that turns the front wheels, right?) Also, where could I get the parts i'll need?

Second, I was watching "UltimateRC.com" and I found out that the 1/16 Traxxas Summit is basicly the 1/16 Traxxas E-Revo, so I was wondering if I could install a 1/16 Traxxas Summit Body onto my E-Revo? Also, where can I get one from that will fit?

Third, How could I make the car run straight when I leave the steering control on my remote, and with full throttle?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE! I honestly get creeped out by all those advanced words and get lost in an unknown universe , unless I know all what you guys are talking 'bout!

RC Racer
    The summit has long travel rockers that bump up the ride height, and just a heads up, there is a forum for the MINI e revo, this is the larger e revo forum
    If Dust Aint' Flyin', You Aint' Tryin'!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon_4 View Post
    The summit has long travel rockers that bump up the ride height, and just a heads up, there is a forum for the MINI e revo, this is the larger e revo forum
    Oh, cool, Thanks for letting me know. Also, what are Travel Rockers?

RC Racer
    Those are the gray triangle looking things connected to the shocks
    If Dust Aint' Flyin', You Aint' Tryin'!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon_4 View Post
    Those are the gray triangle looking things connected to the shocks
    Thanks for that, but a pic would help

RC Qualifier
    Look in the owners manual that comes with the truck. It should give you a list of terms and a labeled picture for almost all the parts on the truck.
    And we thought toy grade RC's where cool...