RC poster

Please help me with my Revo 2.5R

i got a revo 2.5R

now the car starts if u out fuel into the carb, but the fuel will not go through the pipe for some reason?

any ideas?

thanks alot

RC Enthusiast
    check to make sure that there are no holes in you fuel line and that the fuel line from the pipe to the fuel tank has no holes and that it isnt clogged up. Without the back pressure(the pipe putting pressure into the tank) you may not get fuel to your carb, this may be the culprit.

RC Qualifier
    The carb may be plugged, you can remove the high speed needle, remove the pressure line from the tuned pipe blow through it . Fuel should flow through the line to the carb and well up out of where you removed the hsn. put the hsn back in & remove the air filter assembly. Again blow through the line and see if fuel is making it into the carb. If not the carb is plugged & needs to be cleaned out. It may loosen up just from the fuel that made it to the carb while the hsn was out. I've had this happen had it blow a glob of old gelled fuel out of the metering assembly. You might have to remove and dissasemble the carb for cleaning or maybe spray some nitro cleaner or wd40 through the fuel inlet & let it soak. If you have to take the carb apart be carefull when puting it back together cause the carb body is plastic & threads strip easily.

If fuel flows through the carb no problem then it could also be a leak in the lines, tank, tank lid or even the exhaust. to check for air leaks remove the fuel tank & lines, submerge it in water, & blow through the pressure line again & plug the end of the fuel line, watching for air bubbles.

Off topic but is it Rohan as in the Riders of Rohan?
    carbon fiber 3.3 o.s..18tz

RC Champion
    Fuel tank o-ring.
    Revo Mach 427/Single Speed
    Slash Stock-2S LiPo

RC Qualifier
    hey rohan if you need a dvd I have an extra one lying around
    Billy
    T-Maxx 3.3 Jato 3.3

RC poster
    oh mate if ya have cna i have it off you please?

thanks alot man

RC Qualifier
    sent you a pm
    Billy
    T-Maxx 3.3 Jato 3.3