RC Enthusiast

Want the Monster Truck look for tires

Hey all. I am looking for something and I am not sure if I am explaining it correctly. Please bear with me.

I got my son the Skully stampede and he is have a blast with it. Now they have the new Bigfoot #1 and I want it like no other. Only problem is I get bored with the 2wd brushed. What I am wanting to do is get a 4x4 pede and put Proline Mashers on it with the original Bigfoot body. Here is my dilemma. I want the look of the Monster jam wheels and those are a 2.2 wheel if I am not mistaken and the 2.8 Mashers won't glue on correctly. I like the look of more side wall. It looks more accurate to me. Do they make something that looks like a monster truck wheels tire combo or a tire that fits 2.2 wheels that is the same size as the 2.8 Mashers or the monster jam tires.

Any help would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the traxxas bigfoot/cranium/monsterjam wheels are 2.2 then 2.8 on the inside like a slash wheel. Find some foams that fit and they should work out for you

RC Enthusiast
    Pro-line Destroyers come in 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by IanRose View Post
    I believe the traxxas bigfoot/cranium/monsterjam wheels are 2.2 then 2.8 on the inside like a slash wheel. Find some foams that fit and they should work out for you
    I couldn't find the edit button on my phone.
    I reread your post and you already know about those wheels. Adding foams might help make them a nore desirable option. Maybe you can cut and stretch the backside of some 2.2 mashers to fit on the monster wheels.

RC Enthusiast
    After thinking about this, won't the 2wd wheels and tires fit the 4wd? I am not sure if you need the front or back offset, but regardless, if you can fit them, you can buy the assembled wheel/tire combo for the 2wd Bigfoot. Part #3663/3665

Colton, Inland Empire, Southern California
    when ur buying wheels, make sure you get the right ones. the bigfoot no1 wheels are CHROME the traxxas bigfoot summit/firestone they are satin. there is a difference.

Sla2hvxl,pe4evxl,erevobl
    "Richard Chilson"youtube

If you do the monster jam wheels on a 4wd, I think you'll need 4 front wheels. The rear wheels on a 2wd Stampede platform are a different offset.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    So 4 front wheels from the Bigfoot #1 with the Pro-Line Destroyer tires with foam and might as well throw some tape inside when ai put them together for burshless later on. That seems to be the way to go and see how I like it.

Thanks everyone!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk