RC Enthusiast

Wheel Bearings and Carriers for N Rustler

Which Carriers and wheel bearings are good for the N Ruslter? I know RPM makes good ones for the E Rustler looking to do the same for my nitro. Thanks!

MS~TMaxx~Driver
    MS~TMaxx~Driver

RC Champion
    I"'ve had great luck with the stock ones personally. They are starting to wear out though as the bearings are developing play in the carriers.

RD used to make really nice aluminum ones, but they no longer sell them. New Era sells these:

http://www.neweramodels.com/cgi-bin/...=&part_id=2960

Traxxas makes them too in blue aluminum, but I can't find them for sale anywhere. Not even BuyTraxas.com.

As far as bearings go, I went with Boca Bearings. They are known for making amazing bearings and their green seal bearings are sealed and completely maintenance free according to them.

There are many good bearing manufacturers out there however. Traxxas also sells some that I've used that are good. I would just see what there is at your local hobby shop and buy what they have.
    All side view mirrors should say "Objects in mirror are LOSING!"

RC Champion
    For the price and with as easy as it is to change carrier/wheel bearings, I can't argue with buying Duratrax and replacing them every once in awhile.. As for carriers, yeah, there's at least a few places still making/selling them. Search em on Ebay and you'll find a few different brands.
    cant hav my sig anymor becus it was over 3 lines?!

RC Qualifier
    http://www.ssrcracing.com/traxxas.html
    I have the shock towers, tie bar, rear bulkhead and castor blocks. Have had the shock towers and bulhead and tiebar for around a year and a half, all still straight as an arrow. Love their stuff. Dont know why I havent seen more of everyone on here using it. The next thing is the bearing carriers. Everything fit perfect and they include any special hardware that might be needed

RC Champion
    I saw the carbon fiber top plate and got excited, but they're out of stock too..
    cant hav my sig anymor becus it was over 3 lines?!