RC Racer

ace racing products?

ace racing products , outlaw pipe, does any one have any experience with this company, there exhaust pipe is listed on ebay and i was thinking about getting it, but i was looking to see if any one had any comments about it first.

RC Qualifier
    Thoes "outlaw" pipes are all not worth it,they are not a tuned pipe,and they do not have the back pressure needed to run.
    They lean out the engine ,and kill your engine.
    You would get more performance out of a used blue tuned pipe for less money.
    Tmaxx 2.5 now with 3.3 motor and trans,FLM Chassis, TI22 wheels,fantom pipe,big bore shocks,MIP cvds,OFNA wing mount and wing,and ballistic 2500 mAh pack.

RC Champion
    They are useless. All they are made of is copper tubing. as Nitromania said, They do not create any back pressure. So the truck may seem running faster but all the pipe is doing is running way lean and lean equals death to these nitro motors.
    I'm Baaaaaaack!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    A good way to destroy your engine, and tick off the neighbors too lol.
    My truck sees more air than yours!!!

RC Qualifier
    My brother bought one for his rustler...made it VERY loud, but not very fast. He had it on for about 1 tank of fuel, hasnt used it since. I would advise against it.
    Last edited by Misbehavin'; 10-03-2006 at 07:35 AM.
    Former Nitro guy back to the VXL!!

RC Racer
    alright, thank you, looks like i am not buying one of those

RC Competitor
    sorry i have to disagree with all of you i have one on my t-maxx 3.3 and it works great good temps and good speed and great sound, you just have to have your tune well

RC Racer
    how long have you had yours nascar?, the engine is holding up good?, i prolly still will not get one just from the bad comments from the rest of the room, but i am still interested to hear from you, i like the idea of being loud, thats y i was looking at this pipe

Pipes are for carrying water, not exhaust.

The Outlaw pipe is an example of shady and false advertising at it's worst. It's billed as a "tuned" pipe. However, it does not have the components that even make a true tuned pipe work. Simply stating something is a "tuned" pipe, doesn't make it something it's not.

Don't even give this "pipe" a second chance.

Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids...
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...