RC poster

Angry T-Maxx 3.3 dumping fuel from exhaust

My 3.3 is dumping fuel from the exhaust. I pull the glow plug and turn the truck upside down and spin the motor over to clear the extra fuel from the compustion chamber. Taken the muffler off and emptied all the fuel out if it. Glow plug is heating up and the carb is set to factory settings. I spin the ez start and the engine spins over fine and the compression "sounds normal". After a few spins, I get fuel coming out of the exhaust again. Any help is very appreciated.

RC Qualifier
    How old is the engine? How many gallons of fuel? Spin the flywheel with your finger. Does it get tight? then turn on over?
    Rusty 2.5R,T-max 2.5 & 3.3,Summit VXL Nitro 4-tec

RC poster
    Engine is relatively new....less than two gallons thru it..and yes it gets tight and then rolls one over when I spin the flywheel

RC Qualifier
    Is the engine hydrolocking so that it can't turn over? The factory settings are very rich so it's normal to see raw unburned fuel from the exhaust at that setting. The engine is probably four-stroking too. Lean out the high speed needle a little at a time until it starts to run clean.
    Revo 3.3, EMBE 6s, ERBE 6s (x2), Summit 4s

RC poster
    No it turns over just fine

RC poster
    I failed to mention that I can't get it to start....*facepalm*

RC Qualifier
    I would check your plug and igniter again. Are both lights on the starter wand green?
    Revo 3.3, EMBE 6s, ERBE 6s (x2), Summit 4s

RC poster
    Yes they are both green

RC Qualifier
    Take your glow plug out, hook it back to the wire, touch the glow plug to a good bare spot, for a good ground, and crank the engine. Does the glow plug glow? If no, then check the yellow wire, and make sure it is screwed to the motor mount secure. If still no glow, try a new glow plug.
    Rusty 2.5R,T-max 2.5 & 3.3,Summit VXL Nitro 4-tec

RC Enthusiast
    Another thing you can try is pull the air filter if that much fuel going through it mabey the foam filters are saturated