Here is mine, I've had her for about 2 months now. almost 3/4 of a gallon. This was my first attempt at a body. I love her!
I've got my new Picco .26 Max on order.
Haven't jumped the ramp yet, waiting on the engine. Talk about a "redneck" ramp... lol!
- 50wt shock oil front/rear
- gtr shocks with tan springs on each
- traxxas damping kit with #3 pistons
- trx 3.3 with resonator
- hot bodies roto starter with hobbico super hot shot ignitor
- progressive 2 rockers in front, progressive 3 in rear
- traxxas aluminum pushrods
- traxxas aluminum turnbuckles
- front/rear traxxas swaybars
- mugen 250cc fuel tank
- ofna stone fuel filter
- integy rear/front skid plate
- proline badlands with proline dishes
- ofna 17mm aluminum hubs
- carbon fibre disc brake
- traxxas hard anodized pivot balls
- traxxas rear wing
- forward only conversion
- jr z650 142oz servo (throttle/brake)
- hobbico 250oz servo (steering)
- proline aluminum steering arm
- traxxas heavy duty servo saver
- rpm steering mount
- pit pass steering mods
- tekno throttle linkage
- tekno conversion kits for battery/servo/fuel/receiver
- spektrum dx3s, sr3300t receiver w/telemetry
- motor saver rt80 air filter
- morgan sidewinder 20/12 blend
My PE revo
I wanted to put a really cool signature but I ran
Me needs Parts!!!!
Just finished my custom roll cage. She's a Revo 2.5 roller with a brand new 3.3 installed. Only 1/2 gallon nitro run through so far. Got the roller off craigslist and did the Traxxas engine exchange, traded in the pro .15 from my rusty.
So far so good
my 2009 season revo
maxx 2.5r, maxx 3.3, revo 3.3 and revo .28
Couldn't resist, with the body and all.
SLASH 4x4 - Selling
A weekend bash!!!
Here you can see my Revo MegaTeam:
Great for rock & race!!!! For any further information please take a look at my MegaTeam website at www.megateamworld.net: don't forget to sign my guestbook! Ciao from Monza, Italy!
New body and paint
You can't take the sky from me.
A couple shots of my trucks.
here is my revo in actionOriginally Posted by x NiTrO BeAsT x
my Revo 3.3 in action, the second pic is pre back flip
Topless Photo's Coming Soon!
Force it if it jambs, replace it if it breaks
This is my Revo on Zielke Racing Body
An the original as is now
And his partner
Last edited by conejosv; 05-07-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Ok...can't edit the last post so here we go again! Once again...Revo Platinum Edition. Picco .26 Max JL Red Dot powered, Dynamite Platinum 053 side pipe...my baby!
Last edited by Mr. Bojangles; 05-12-2009 at 07:53 AM.
BB Revo PE, Nitro Sport, a lot of motivation!
Last edited by YFDLT123; 05-13-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Never forget 9-11 and the 343 heroes.
mohawk indian r/c`er
Please do something crazy once in a while will you?
E-REV-O-RANGE @ https://oxoxoxo.wordpress.com/
few cool ones for ya guys~
Pushrods at innermost hole
Bourrin de nature.
You can only have 2
Support your veterans
REVO 5308 and Slayer
My two racing revos
AND GROWING EVERYDAY=)
heres the pics wit the lids on themOriginally Posted by REVO RACER
AND GROWING EVERYDAY=)
well its about that time to post them up here. let me know what you think and most of you already have...
As of 4-1-10 im back in the rc scene