Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    SRT Hawk2 MT4 TCP

RC Enthusiast

My first R/C restoration

My 1990 Sledgehammer
    See the before in post #45
    Many new old stock parts ,mostly new electronics,and a TBG body,my first r/c paint job to match my 1980 Malibu ,I just need to find NOS wheels and a front bumper!

RC poster

Vintage Traxxas Electric Picture & Video Gallery

I picked up a Telluride a couple weeks ago and got inspired to pull out my old RCs. I have no clue if the Super Saber will even run but it needs work.

The Sledgehammer hasn't been run in 15 or so years and it needs some work. The tires need to be replaced. The body obviously needs to be replaced. The wires to the motor are shot but a new motor will fix that. A few small parts and screws should finish it off. I even have the original charger.

RC poster
    Riverside Ca

Cool Here is my 88 Bullet

I just finished my vintage 88 Bullet.. It was the first actual race car that I had back then.. I still have the car.. I also managed to find all the electronics that I used then also I had to take apart the stock 2020 remote n switch the wires around for the throttle like I had to back in the day.. Im still looking for some period correct Trinity decals but Im finally done.. N yes it does run quit well.. P.S. I remember asking for a complete bearing kit for xmas n that then was a 100 $$..

Last edited by DGKirkman; 03-19-2015 at 10:04 PM.