RC Competitor

Vintage Traxxas Electric Race Chassis or Parts For Sale

I have the following complete rollers & parts (ranging from good condition to Brand New Build, & many NIB parts.)
    TRX-1 & TRX-3
    Hawk, Hawk2, Rad2
    Eagle, Blue Eagle, Blue Eagle LS
    LS-2 & SRT.
    If you are a collector or just looking for some great race vechicles I am your source. Chris (562) 951-7350

RC Racer
    hey i'm interested in the srt email me at stone4@metrocast.net thanks

RC Competitor
    I am sorry I got carried away listing them. The SRT & TRX-3 rollers & parts are not for sale. I need to play with something. Sorry for the inconvience.

Will you send some pics & prices for the Blue Eagles to me?

email razer

Thanks
    There is no chicken knife. Eat steak.

RC Racer
    do you ave a srt tranmission and would it fit into a traxxas rustler??

RC Competitor
    stoney rc
    Yes, all the internals will fit, just the cases are different.
    The SRT uses a 2520 Pro Ball Diff (same as the TRX-1/TRX-3 uses with the exception of 60T Truck diff gear) .
    I also have 4620 Ball diffs as well, which is the one I recommend. Why because the 60T diff gears are in limited supply, soon to be extinct. The 2520 & 4620 internal parts are not interchangeable.
    Where as the 4620 Ball Diffs are still mfg and perform the same.
    The top drive shaft, idler gear are the same as the rusty already. The 4620 is a great upgrade, I even have some in my Hawks. I have some in great condition. I will disassemble, put brand new diff rings & balls in them for you. Or just give you the balls & diff ring so you can put it together (aka verify their new as well as the diff). For the 4620 am asking 25.00 + shipping (padded envelope, cheap). For the 2520 35.00 + shipping. I am at home now (562) 425-1294.
    I also have Big Bore shocks for the Rusty....great upgrade. Hope this helps

RC Competitor
    razer....
    I have the following Eagles (ranging from unbuilt NIB thru good condition) Too many too list. I can custom build you any Model from OEM to full mod. From good parts to new. They will be all OEM white plastic. How much are you looking to spend? I would rather cater to the buyer, not just build & list on EBay...these are Race Trucks and should be treated like so.
    I have 1901 Eagle
    1902 Blue Eagle
    1903 Blue Eagle LS (the elite & rarest of the Eagles).
    I have manuals, decals & bodys unpainted.
    Call me at Home (562) 425-1294 Eves or work (562) 951-7350 days. Chris
    If you are looking for a used fair condition one I can also accomadate that if price is an issue. If your a collector you have hit the jackpot.
    Prices to range for a complete roller in good condition 75.00 + shipping to 150.00 for a new build. Add extra for an original unpainted body & decals.
    You decide my friend

RC Racer
    Hey everybody-Chris is as good a guy as they come-you can deal with him with NO worries-and he knows what he is talking about too.
    All the cars I race are obsolete

RC Racer
    hey do you have a pic of the tranny and dose it make a different between the stock rusty tranny and the one you suggested ?? Thanks

RC Racer
    how much for the hawk?
    Also do you have pics for any of these?
    If so email me:
    TRicha8341@aol.com
    Thanks
    Last edited by tricha8341; 02-03-2004 at 06:02 PM.
    E-Stampede,E-Rustler,Sledgehammer,
    Bandit, Blast

RC Champion
    Originally posted by stoney rc
    hey do you have a pic of the tranny and dose it make a different between the stock rusty tranny and the one you suggested ?? Thanks
    Are you wanting to put this tranny on a Rustler chassis? It won't fit. This tranny uses the rear bulkhead like what came on a SRT (looks like this ) and has no motorplate or arm mounts as part of the tranny case. Now if you just want it for the internals they will fit in a Rustler gearbox.\

Fireboy I want one of those ball diffs #4620. I will give you a call after 7:00

RC Competitor
    call me so we can talk.
    I have the Hawk from brand new build to ones in good condition, I have original body unpainted, orginal decals, box, manual. Price is dependant on want condition you want from $75.00 good condition to $150.00 new build. All white OEM plastic. I have a large stock to pull from, tell me your wants, I build or sell existing ones. Chris (562) 951-7350

RC Competitor
    The Ball Diff has been ready, no money in my PayPal yet. It is S25.00 + shipping, So say 28.00 should cover it. Let me know. Also to all interested...my computer/camera issue should have resolve soon & I will post pics & prices for my Rad2s, Hawk, Hawk2s, & Eagles. Call me at (562) 951-7350 Days if interested. No junk.....No Trades! Thanks my fellow r/c bruddhas....

RC Racer
    YGPM

Hello,
    DO you know where I can get my hands on a TRAXXAS TCP?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
    Ronald Reagan

RC Competitor
    The TCP (Total Competition Package) is a TRX-3 with the tuning optionakl parts included in the kit. Long Front Shocks, Long Race Front Arms, Dogbones, 2 Rims/Tire sizes.
    If you are a collector and wanting the OEM Kit, they are rare.
    If you are a driver, just get a TRX-3. Run the 2.2 Rims, Long Big Bore Front Shocks & A & L Dogbones (same as Traxxas OEM). I run the sliders they work great.

Info for the info. I would also like to have one, just for to say I do. But in reality it is only a TRX-3 (no differences part for part) with tuning.

I have several TRX-1s (some converted to TRX-3) & a couple TRX-3. I was running my buggy yesterday. Not quite a B3, but fun and different.

RC Racer
    I am ineed of the 3 internal gears for a TRX1
    any help here would be great
    Thanks

RC Competitor
    All (3) are currently available. They are 2725 Diff gear (Tower), 2796 idler gear & shaft (Traxxas) and 2795 plastic top gear (Not Available) use the 2794 steel top gear (Traxxas). Hope this helps
    Last edited by fireboy125; 02-16-2004 at 09:09 PM.

RC Racer
    traxxas still has the dif gear and with the purchas of a rebuild kit u will end up with a new dif and i can get the plastic top gear
    my lhs hasseveral of em but its no good with out the rest
    and Traxxas has the hole tranny @$118 and although i love my TRX1 i cant c spending that
    Diff $18 and the rebuild kit is $30 and Idler is $6
    and after going from Can to U.S $ and shipping its like $75
    thats y i was hoping u had some extra one or a price on a hole car
    this one was my first car and i want to get it running again

RC Champion
    Chris,

Would you consider a trade

I have a complete TRX tranny with motor plate and ball diff (went through it and it is all there and in good condition) and a set of aluminum shocks for the TRX1 (These need to be rebuilt because they were leaking pretty bad)

I need a complete set of Traxxas aluminum shocks (2 x-long and 2 XX-long)shocks for my eagle project and a ball diff?

I trust you and know you have the items so I have no problem shipping first. Let me know soon I am still trying to get this done for the March Madness race.

(first in the Northwest championship tour).

Thanks, Chris

RC Competitor
    I really appreciate the offer.
    I have plenty of TRX-1 trannies and only a few XXL Big Bores (for they were only used on the rears of SRT's).
    Thanks again.

RC Champion
    No problem. I just bought a set of eight off of eBay and split them with Zombieslayer so I am good on the xxl shocks. They ended up costing me $17.50 a pair that way and on Tower they were $26.99 for a pair and no springs.

I have been looking through the parts I have and I have enough buggy parts to complete this TRX1 so I will just keep the tranny, complete the buggy, and get it on ebay along with the TRX3. I hate to see that one go but I need a new radio.