RC Champion

Venom Racing Tires

I just saw these tires from Venom Racing and was wondering if they would fit the Nitro Rustler? If so are they any good for on road or off road?

The new tires are called Super Grip Radials and Hyper Grip Radials. Here is the link: http://www.venom-racing.com

RC Competitor

on board temp

Does any on knowanything about the venom racing on board temp control it looks pretty good

http://www.venom-racing.com/

its under products
    Go big or go Home

Banned by Warnings
    my friend got one and we put the wires just were they said to on the package and its 20 degrees off, we checked it with a Raytek one.

RD Racing
    I would believe the Venom on board temp gauge before I would believe the Raytek.

I have a Raytek along with about 10 people I know and they all read different by at 30 degrees.

Roy

RC Champion
    Ok. Great that you guys figured out about the Venom Temperature Gague and all, but this is a thread about the Venom Hyper/Super Grip Tires. So does anyone have anything to say about them????

RD Racing
    Originally posted by DrkDad22
    Ok. Great that you guys figured out about the Venom Temperature Gague and all, but this is a thread about the Venom Hyper/Super Grip Tires. So does anyone have anything to say about them????
    OK wise guy.

If these are the tires/wheels you are talking about.

Then you certainly should have seen this info :
    You want Race Time, not Glue Time. Magnetics come on four serious 26mm street wheels with pre-mounted and glued radials. Finished in chip resistant high gloss chrome, Magnetics use the industry standard hex fitting for compatibility on the most popular electric and nitro touring cars. [VEN-1040 MC "Nitrous" with "Hyper Grip" tire shown.]

which was on the same page.

Roy

RC Competitor
    yeah sorry bout that i hit the post reply not the post new thread

again sorry but i got my question answered so thanx every body
    Go big or go Home

RC Champion
    Yea. I have no problems with you guys talking about the temperature gauges, but I just wanted to make sure I got my question answered. So I still want to know if those tires (the ones in the pic) will fit on my Rustler? I know that they don't stand a chance on dirt and grass, but it was only a little thought that I would keep them as extras for serious on road racing.

RC Champion
    no, they wont fit because they are for on road touring cars
    -Brendan

RC Champion
    If you want to go onroad go to prolines website and get the road rage tires...then go get wheels made for the nitro rustler...
    Nitro Rustler decked in carbon fiber and blue anodized aluminum

A Nitro 4-tec waiting for it's turn