Thread: hi

RC Racer

Angry hi

hello i need help i have a nitro stampede with the trx 15 motor with ez start an when i first got it i had no prob geting it to fire up an now it will turn over but wont fire up ive replaced the wireing an put new glow plug in an its still wont start ive even tryed putting fuel in the carb an it dont work can any body help me out

RC Competitor
    Do both green LED lights on your EZStart wand light up? Sounds like your glow plug is not heating up. You can remove it and the re-connect the wire and hold the glow against the side of the cooling head while you push EZStart button. Plug filament should glow bright orange.

How old is the fuel that you are using, and did you store up the N. Pede for the winter months? If so, was it lubed correctly before storing?
    "We know who you are"

RC Racer
    hey i just got the nitro stampede like 2 weeks ago i put brand new glow pug in an new fuel an all new wires for the ez start system an it still not fireing up an ya both green lights come on on the wand an i even put all new fuel lines on it but i had it out today an tryed it but it didn start so i primed it like 3 times it fired up an ran for not even a second then died

RC Competitor
    Re-set your carb to factory settings. HSN 2.5 turns out. LSN 1.75 turns out if memory serves. Also make sure fuel lines aren't reversed. If they are it won't run.

RC poster
    Just got my pede a week ago . Mine would run with the start wand. But once released the button on the ez start it would die. To fix I had to increase the idle on the carb. After break in the rpms started getting alittle higher so I just had to re adjust. New engine may need alittle more juice at first.