RC poster

Question Tmaxx .15 vs 2.5 whats other diff other than the engine?

just got .15 tmaxx I dont really know the big diff on it can u guys give me some tips that i have to learn.

I have a nitro rustler tho so im not that newbie..

thx guys!!
    Banned for advertizing

RC Qualifier
    the 2.5 is the new engine traxxas made for the t maxx and other models. 2.5 stands for 2.5 cubic inches its the same size as the .15 but in diffrent measure ments. the pro .15 was the old engine traxxas made and the 2.5 is the new on, its just a diffrent name for the new engine
    if u feel in control then your not going fast enuf, Monster Racing.
    t maxx 2.5 with ti hinge pins, rpm a arms, rpm bumpers and skid set, pro line tires and wheels, hump pack, dinamite fail safe, traxxas foc

RC Competitor
    aside from the engine the drive axles are beefier and and the suspension arms are longer for stability

RC Champion
    The name TRX 2.5 came from the amount of displacement in CENTIMETERS!!! Which is the same as .15 inches of displacement!
    The TRX 2.5 is a much faster and more powerful engine!! It pushs the T-Maxx 10 MPH or more faster than the Pro .15! Go Traxxas.com and select Product->Nitro-> T-Maxx and just read up on it, it'll tell you all you need to know about the differences between the two models!
    It's funny until someone hurts themself then it's hilarious!

RC Qualifier
    http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...rag%20race.mov

This is the movie from traxxas' web page that shows the pro 15 vs the trx 2.5. As you can see, the 2.5 is way faster.
    -=ÖP¥=-
    Pics and list of mods to my 3.0 Sirio Maxx
    http://members.cardomain.com/opysmaxx

Hey guys:. I just got my frist gen maxx uped to the 2.5 and widemaxx RPM a-arms. I would first like to say that the 2.5 and Pro 15 are completely different engines. The Pro 15 doesn't stand a chance against the 2.5. I raced one at my local track last night and i lapped the guy he was so slow.

RC Qualifier
    Yeh, the 2.5 used power to move the T-maxx, rather than relying on non exhistant forces like the pro .15 did. The T-maxx actually moves n stuff now. wckd
    If Attacked By An Unfreindly Lion:

'Wait until the lion is about 5 feet away, then ram a large pair of step ladders down its throat. If you cannot locate any step ladders in the jungle, then a small item of furniture such as a bedside table or cocktail cabinet will do.'

RC Qualifier
    hey! quit slagging my maxx!
    .15 Pro T-MAXX