Grimm

73' Bronco Body from HPI

Just found this sweet new body from HPI. I don't know if it's a direct fit for the Maxx but I'll make it fit as soon as I can get one!

More info here

Grimm

RC Qualifier
    In the link you provided it says that it will fit the T-Maxx. Sweet body, must have one, thanks!

RC Qualifier
    Oh man, I just ordered a CJ8 body...wish I hadn't!! I LOVE those early Broncs...only Ford I'd own. lol Seriously though, I really want one...if someone can find them, let me know. You can't buy that body direct from HPI...I'm HOPING I can talk my LHS into odering me one, but they don't carry HPI stuff. Good find man!!
    Huh?

Now this is coming from and true blue MoPar Man, but that body looks nice! I'd never buy one, just because it's a Ford, but I would definitely take the time to admire someone elses!
    bluemonster-rc.com

RC Racer
    I love it,

RC Competitor
    It looks great sitting on top of that Savage. I wonder how it will look on a smaller truck like the Maxx..
    Sig edited for content.

NC

RC Qualifier
    Yeh it will fit the maxx quite nicely. It will overhang your bumpers a little (well, if its near the size of the el camino body it will!) but that shouldn't be a problem.
    If Attacked By An Unfreindly Lion:

'Wait until the lion is about 5 feet away, then ram a large pair of step ladders down its throat. If you cannot locate any step ladders in the jungle, then a small item of furniture such as a bedside table or cocktail cabinet will do.'

that body shell is so kool cant wait till i kill my hummer body so i can get one.lol
    If you can't fix it. Smash it with a hammer...If that don't work hit it again...
    Pittsburgh Steelers Superbowl XL Champions, Go Steelers

RC Racer
    Zillon, from the E-maxx forum, has one on his e-maxx. its sweet looking. He put the blower (from the other HPI bodie) on it...lol...do a search for Zillon and find it...or if i find it and no1 has seen it, ill put the link...

RC poster
    im definitly getting one i own a 1970 bronco half cab love the body style i was hoping to find one for my maxx!!!

RC Racer
    Im sorry all, i think it was DuctTape....but not sure anymore..