Is it bullet proof?!?

Hey guys, I just put a STRC rear bulkhead in my nitro rustler 3.3 and took it out for what I believe is the hardest bash session it's ever had! Usually I would've gone through 3 or 4 a-arms, 5 rear bulkheads, and a bumper or 2, but no I didn't break a thing! I cant believe it I've never bashed so hard in my life but I didn't break anything!
    "Nothing is permanent but change" - Heraclitus

Check your screws. I full on crashed off the roof a few times last pede run. nothing was broken but my rear shock tower was very loose, the whole truck was about to break in half. Had to tighten several screws. It's funn pushing the limits and getting lucky and everything stays together. I hope you're next session is as satisfying.
    ------
    How to Rc: Send them high, watch them die.

I did and everything was still tight to my amazement! I've never been disappointed with this rig but it just won itself a gold metal in durability! The reason I had to upgrade the bulkhead was because my dad (who used to own it 15 years ago) put aluminum shock towers on it but not bulkheads and every time I'd come off my table top jump I'd break a bulkhead and that got really old really fast.
    "Nothing is permanent but change" - Heraclitus