Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Northern Delaware
    Posts
    1,706

    Delaware X-maxx Crew

    Curious to know if there are any Delawareans already enjoying the X-maxx.
    I am in Newark, looking forward to picking one up as soon as it's back in stock.

    Cheers!
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

  2. #2
    RC poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1
    I live in California. The x max is sick. I murdered mine out. The only problem is the front bumper screws arn't long enough, they pop out. Also my right drive shaft pins broke and I lost it. Besides that it's a monster!!!

  3. #3
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Northern Delaware
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by fasano2269 View Post
    I live in California. The x max is sick. I murdered mine out. The only problem is the front bumper screws arn't long enough, they pop out. Also my right drive shaft pins broke and I lost it. Besides that it's a monster!!!
    Nice man. Sounds like an easy fix... (slightly longer screw on that bumper)
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

  4. #4
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    York PA
    Posts
    341
    If your talking about the out CVD pins I snapped em to, I went to Home Depot and bought some cobalt steel drill bits that measure 3mm and just cut em to length (on the smooth end obviously) probably never break another one.

  5. #5
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,036
    What other trucks do you have? I'm right in Jersey but work in New Castle. I frequent that area pretty normally.
    what was that? what was what..oh that. thats mine.

  6. #6
    Marshal He123321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    9,481
    Nice to see you still around man! It would be great to see the other guys come out from hiding, its been a looong while since we all got together for a bash....
    "We know who you are"

  7. #7
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Northern Delaware
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Nice to see you still around man! It would be great to see the other guys come out from hiding, its been a looong while since we all got together for a bash....
    Likewise buddy. This X-maxx might just push me back into the hobby. That is... Next year, when it's finally available. Lol
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

  8. #8
    Marshal He123321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    9,481
    That makes 2 of us, and this coming from a nitro guy...
    "We know who you are"

  9. #9
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Northern Delaware
    Posts
    1,706
    I need a buddy to justify the $800!!! Hurry up! Lol
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

  10. #10
    Marshal He123321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    9,481
    Quote Originally Posted by djbis View Post
    I need a buddy to justify the $800!!! Hurry up! Lol
    LOL, I will keep you up to date man. do you still have the rest of your toys?
    "We know who you are"

  11. #11
    RC Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Northern Delaware
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    LOL, I will keep you up to date man. do you still have the rest of your toys?
    I have the Brushless E-Revo, Nitro Revo, and a couple older maxx trucks that need to be sold. So yeah. The Brushless Revo needs some repairs.
    Faster Higher Longer Harder
    youtube.com/BisMaxx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •