70cuda

nitro hawk manual

I am wanting to rebuild my old nitro hawk, can anyone tell me where I might down load parts list and assembly drawings?

RC Enthusiast
    70cuda, check the Nitro Street exploded views and parts list, they are almost the same as the Nitro Hawk except for tires, front bumper and engine crankshaft. I know this , i also own a NH.

Follow the link:http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...reet_views.htm

Hope this help

RC Racer
    There are a lot more peices that are different between the hawk and the street. The front and rear suspension arms, the splined drive shaft, rear axles, front shock tower, etc...
    Your best bet is to throw discriptive list of parts on the message boards and some one like myself will look in my manual and give you the part #'s that way or go directly to TRAXXAS support via E-mail with the same list and see what you get. They are usually good about getting info you need to keep on running. Good choice dusting off your Hawk. You won't regret it! They were ahead of their time and with the engines that are out there make the old tubs really scoot.
    It ain't work if you love what you do!

RC Enthusiast
    70 cuda

I found NH exploded views on one of my hold PC backup CD.

BlookRCman is right, there's a lot more different parts than i told you in my previous message.

I saved those pictures from the Traxxas site a couple years ago (they're dated 1996). I wasn't thinking that my NH is so old.

Since i can't post attachments, i can't insert them in this message but if you're interested, we can go further to exchange them.

Last edited by hm800x; 11-21-2002 at 12:02 AM.

RC Racer
    hm800x, I would be interested in getting those exploded view files. blook@iupui.edu E-mail them to me if you don't mind. Thanks.

RC Enthusiast
    For you 70cuda and BlookRCman.

I placed my exploded views and some other digital pictures of NHWK and TRX12 part list on this msn group

http://groups.msn.com/YosRC

70cuda
    Thanks for the help hm800x and BlookRCman. Now I can get started rebuilding my NH.

RC Racer
    hm800x, Thanks for providing us with the files. They have already come in handy for me

70cuda, If you need anything else in the way of getting the correct peices for your hawk you are in good hands. Since those exploded views have been created some of the part numbers have changed such as; X-long shock shafts has a "T" at the end of the number due to Traxxas using a better, stronger material and they are no longer manufacturing the old ones. Your LHS might still have the old ones but Traxxas doesn't.
    Good luck in the restoration project and keep us posted on the progress.