Do you, as either a hobby or as a profession, enjoy tinkering with motorcycles, ATV’s or trucks? Do you enjoy racing radio-controlled boats, cars or trucks? Do you love working with mechanical toys, trying to see what makes them tick?
If you do – then Traxxas is the place for you!
Since 1986, Traxxas has designed and built radio-controlled cars, boats, trucks and other hobby class radio-controlled innovations, “Ready-To-Run” (RTR) right out of the box.
Traxxas has grown to become the #1 selling name in RTR nitro and electric car & truck models! No one has achieved more than Traxxas in advancing the RTR category with creative thinking and fun designs that make it easy for anyone to get started in the radio-controlled hobby.
We are looking to add to our team of warehouse associates. This position is responsible for shipping, pulling & picking orders, unloading containers, stocking warehouse shelves, inventory control and forklift operation.
- 2+ years previous warehouse experience
- Clear verbal & written communication skills
- Strong math aptitude
- Consistent work history/strong work ethic
- Light computer knowledge
- Shipping experience with Fedex or UPS
- Must be flexible to extended hours based upon workflow demands
- Able to understand and follow oral or written work instructions
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with fellow coworkers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift Certification preferred
- Able to sit or stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a continuous basis throughout the work day
- Overtime in excess of 1-2 hours per day necessary one week per month
- Occasional weekend work required
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter highlighting your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to those applicants whose skills and experience most closely match our requirements.
No telephone calls or third party inquiries please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Non-smoking and Non-tobacco facility