Troubleshooting - EZ-Start motor will not turn
- EZ-Start battery not charged
- Use a freshly charged EZ-Start battery.
- EZ-Start motor wire loose
- Check the red and black motor connections on EZ-Start motor.
- Engine flooded
- Clear the engine of excess fuel.
- Engine stuck at Top Dead Center (TDC)
- Release engine from TDC.
- EZ-Start motor worn out
- Replace EZ-Start motor (You can test the motor by momentarily touching a 9v battery to the red and black electric motor terminals).
- Damaged handheld starter unit
- Replace the handheld starter box.