Suspension arms bind
- Bent suspension screw pin or hinge pin
- Replace the bent suspension pins with a new set.
- Bent shock shaft
- Replace bent shock shafts before continuing to run the model.
- Rod ends are binding or have developed play
- Replace the worn or binding rod ends and hollow ball connectors.
- Debris is preventing articulation
- Inspect around the suspension pins for grease, dirt, dust, or mud. Dirty suspension components prevent the suspension from being able to move freely, and wear the parts very quickly. Clean the area with a stiff brush or a nitro solvent from your hobby shop.
- Pivot ball caps are too tight (Maxx or Revo Trucks)
- Loosen the pivot ball caps
Your rating: None