Steering works, but there's no throttle
- Battery pack is not properly charged
- Servo unplugged
- On Traxxas micro receivers there are two channel 1 steering slots. Verify that the steering servo is firmly plugged into channel 1 and the throttle servo is firmly plugged securely into channel 2 on the receiver.
- Optidrive in fault mode (If equipped)
- A red light on the Optidrive indicates a fault, and the Optidrive shuts off power to the throttle servo. A flashing light indicates low battery, solid red a signal loss or faulty sensor. See manual for more information.
- Servo lead wires are cut or frayed
- Receiver failure
- Failed or damaged servo(s)
- Transmitter failure
- Motor Failure
- Replace the motor
- ESC (electronic speed control) requires programming or replacement
Your rating: None Average: 3 (9 votes)