Steering control is erratic, but throttle and brake response is fine
- Servo saver is worn out
- If steering becomes sluggish, or centering problems start to arise, replace the servo saver
- Pivot ball caps are too tight
- Loosen the pivot balls
- Bushings in the steering bellcrank are worn
- Replace the 5x8x2.5mm bellcrank bushings (Part No. 2545)
- Rod ends are binding or have developed play
- Replace the worn rod ends and hollow ball connectors.
- Incorrect wheel alignment
- Adjust front toe angle and camber settings to factory specs.
- Tires installed incorrectly
- Install the tires correctly
- Damaged receiver or transmitter
- The radio system may be sending or receiving faulty signals. Test, replace, or send to Traxxas for repair.
Your rating: None