Prop won't turn
- Cloupler U-Joint broken (Nitro Vee)
- Replace with Traxxas part #3527 and or #3528
- Outdrive U-Joints broken or loose
- Repair or replace with Traxxas part # 1539 (Blast/Nitro Vee) or part# 1539R (Villain boats)
- Clutch is worn or missing (Nitro Vee)
- Replace clutch with Traxxas part# 3126
- One or more drive shafts broken or missing
- Inspect and Replace drive shafts.
- Loose Setscews
- Inspect the yokes, prop, and pinion gears for tight set-screws.
- Debris caught in props
- Remove debris and clear props and shafts of stray items such as: weeds, trash and fishing line.
- Jammed gear train
- Open pinion/spur gear area and inspect both gears for damage and for items lodged between the two gears.
- Electric motors locked up, dirty or damaged
- Give the motors a thorough cleaning and then install them back on the motor mounts