Model starts to run as the battery pack is connected
- Transmitter not switched on
- The radio must be turned on first before connecting the battery pack. Turn the on/off switch on for models equipped with an ESC. Servos should jump when the battery pack is plugged in.
- Batteries in the transmitter are weak, or completely discharged
- Check for a bright red LED on transmitter. If the transmitter's LED blinks, install fresh batteries before continuing to run the model.
- Battery pack is not properly charged
- Charge battery completely.
- Transmitter throttle trim adjustment is not set correctly
- Place the vehicle on a stand with the wheels off the ground and adjust the throttle trim knob on your radio to the neutral position (wheels stop spinning).
- ESC's neutral adjustment is improperly set
- Readjust the neutral adjustment on the ESC so the model's wheels stop spinning when the throttle is in the neutral position. Refer to owners manual for details on ESC setup programming.
- A. Go the the Products selection page, locate your model, and then click on the "downloads" link on the left of the page.
- B. or Download the ESC manual for 3019 here or for 3019R with LVD here and look under "Transmitter Setup".
- Damaged frequency crystal
- Replace the damaged crystal set (RX & TX) before continuing to run the model.
- Receiver or transmitter failure
- Return the component to Traxxas for service.
- Failed or damaged servo(s) (mechanical speed controls only)
- Test the servo(s) for proper operation.
- Electronic speed control is damaged
- Return the ESC to Traxxas for service.