Model runs in circles and/or does not respond to transmitter controls
- Transmitter not switched on
- The radio must be turned on first before connecting the battery pack. Turn on the ESC on equipped models. Servos may jump when the battery pack is plugged in.
- Battery pack is not properly charged
- Charge battery completely.
- Batteries in the transmitter are weak, or completely discharged
- Check for a bright red LED on transmitter. If the transmitter's LED blinks, install fresh batteries before continuing to run the model.
- Steering trim not adjusted correctly
- Adjust steering trim dial on the transmitter until the vehicle tracks straight.
- Servo lead wires are cut or frayed
- Fix or send the servo back to Traxxas for repair.
- Antenna lead cut, or damaged
- Fix, replace, or send the receiver to Traxxas for repair.
- Damaged frequency crystal
- Replace the damaged crystal set (RX & TX) before continuing to run the model.
- Receiver or Transmitter failure
- Return the component to Traxxas for service.
- ESC failure
- Send the ESC to Traxxas for repair
- Signal interference
- Someone else nearby may be using your frequency, causing signal interference. Try another area, or try another frequency by swapping your crystals to a different color.