Model does not track straight
- Steering trim not adjusted correctly
- Adjust steering trim dial on the transmitter until the vehicle tracks straight.
- Servo saver is worn out
- If steering becomes sluggish, or centering problems start to arise, replace the servo saver.
- Bent suspension screw pin or hinge pin
- Replace the bent suspension pins with a new set.
- Bent shock shaft
- Replace bent shock shafts before continuing to run the model.
- Incorrect wheel alignment
- Adjust the front toe angle and caster and front and rear camber to factory specs. Go here for suspension and setup articles.
- Rod ends are binding or have developed play
- Replace the worn or binding rod ends and hollow ball connectors.
- Missing axle drive pins
- Install drive pins in the axle
- Bushings in the steering bellcrank have developed play (If so equipped)
- Replace the worn 5x8x2.5mm bellcrank bushings (Part No. 2545)
- Pivot ball caps are too tight (Maxx or Revo Trucks)
- Loosen the pivot ball retainers
- Tires installed backwards (Chevron tires only)
- Install tires correctly.
Your rating: None