XL-2.5™ Waterproof FWD/REV ESC
Designed and engineered by Traxxas, the XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control delivers smooth throttle control in 1/16 scale and smaller models, and is completely waterproof for all-weather R/C driving fun. This high-performance ESC is packed with impressive specifications that are normally only found on more expensive high-end replacement units. The XL-2.5 features three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, 6-8 cell NiMH compatibility, and built-in BEC. High-frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-2.5 an efficient and ultra-smooth fully proportional speed control. The XL-2.5 is manufactured by Traxxas to ensure the highest level of quality and support and is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Note: the XL-2.5 speed control does not feature Low Voltage Detection and is not compatible with LiPo batteries.
Traxxas High-Current Connector
The XL-2.5 ESC is equipped with the Traxxas high-current connectors for restriction-free current flow.
Click here for more info about the Traxxas High-Current Connector.
Patent-Pending Training Mode™
An exclusive feature that places the XL-2.5 ahead of the pack is the patent pending Training Mode. This feature reduces the overall power output of the XL-2.5 by 50% making it easier for new drivers to control their model. When they're ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action. Only Traxxas has it!
XL-2.5 Waterproof ESC Features
- Innovative waterproof design
- 10-turn motor limit for 380 size motors
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Multi-color LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- High-capacity heat sink
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Easy installation in Traxxas models
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics warranty
|XL-2.5 WATERPROOF ESC SPECIFICATIONS|
Compare to: Velineon® VXL-3m