Powerful 10-turn Motor Limit!
Traxxas’ XL-10™ 7.2-volt electronic speed control is the muscle car of reversing speed controls. It’s built from the ground up to pack a serious punch and flows rivers of hardcore power. The XL-10 harnesses that current with smooth, precise full-proportional control of your forward/reverse speed and the powerful brakes. It features three easy-to-program drive profiles and EZ-Set® push-button setup. Efficient high-frequency operation, MOSFET transistors, and thermal shutdown protection allow a generous 10-turn motor limit. The same low-loss design that puts down the power also provides longer run times. The sturdy XL-10 comes with the peace of mind of the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty and unmatched Traxxas customer support. Note: the XL-10 speed control does not feature Low Voltage Detection and is not compatible with LiPo batteries.
Patent-Pending Training Mode™
An exclusive feature that places the XL-10 ahead of the pack is the patent pending Training Mode. This feature reduces the overall power output of the XL-10 by 50% making it easier for new drivers to control their model. When they’re ready, simply change profiles to unleash full-throttle action. Only Traxxas has it!
XL-10 ESC Features
- 10-turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- High-frequency operation for smooth throttle control
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Programmable with three drive profiles:
- Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev
- Race Mode – Fwd / Brake
- Training Mode – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- EZ-Set® push-button setup
- Multi-color LED
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- High-capacity heat sink
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Easy installation in Traxxas models
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics warranty
|XL-10 ESC SPECIFICATIONS|