Thread: Integy shafts

RC Qualifier

Integy shafts

Found these and wondered if anyone has tried them . I'm running the Kershaw Design extended a-arm kit so i need something longer then stock.

[IMG][/IMG]

http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p...w#.VAdD4WMSEdU

I'll be the first to say it: Integy = Nova.
    As in "no go" in Espaņol and as in a cataclysmic nuclear explosion on a white dwarf star.
    Alt-248 on the number pad = °

RC Qualifier
    Come on is their stuff really that bad ? They look like they might be hardened steel .

Anything that need good tolerances or will be under load,I would recommend anything but bendategy.Their stuff is not know for quality or strength.for shiny stuff that doesn't do much but be shiny,It's ok
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Champion
    Integy is bad on tolerances and using soft metals. I wouldn't use integy stuff as part of the drivetrain in any rc. There's always something better to use than them. I have integy stuff all over my sl4sh but the stuff on my drivetrain is already getting some slop. Slop could be as simple as uneven wear all the way to jerky steering bouncin' into a tree. Being that the summit ain't that fast, those might hold up awhile but any torque more than normal (rock crawling, mudding, and burnouts) will probably ruin them.
    Revo 2.5 upgraded to 3.3.

RC Champion
    I guess ill say as well... don't use integy unless it sits on a shelf, ive bent everything integy ive ever owned including 2 e revo wheelie bars and I squashed 2 servo gaurds....imo from experience stock parts are stronger and lighter.

I also needed shafts and saw these, I just smiled and thought people still buys this stuff..??..went with the traxxas steel e revo cvds for mine, I currently have a set of the same shafts at my buddies shop, he is taking a small piece out of 2 of the shafts to fit my boys stock summit.