RC Racer

Lesson learned today

So I was out bashing on a worksite, and after a half hour of bashing, noticed my Traxxas Wheelie bar was missing. I retraced my steps 3 or 4 times and it has just disappeared. I guess you're not to bash with the wheelie bar. Really sucks because it was only two weeks old and I bought the red anodized rubber wheels for it. I would have felt better if it broke, but vanishing I cannot understand. I even sent my wife over to go walk the site with a fresh pair of eyes and she couldn't find it either.

RC Qualifier
    Yup, after the first time out with mine and noticing this I drilled a hole and threaded a screw into where it clips so that it wouldn't happen again.
    2x 2wd Slash|Slash 4x4 PE|MM E-Revo|Grave Digger

RC Racer
    yeah i lost one with the blue anodized wheels, i know your pain mine has a spore body clip to hold mine in place

RC Racer
    Yeah, still brewing over it. I'm going to go back to the se place to bash tomorrow and see if I can find it. I might have just buried it with a rooster tail, l

RC Racer
    SUCCESS!! Went bashing early this morning and found the wheelie bar. Think I'm just going to keep it off when I go hard in the dirt.